Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subjected to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website Mianguls International Sdn. Bhd. May revise or withdraw materials on the website, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
- Mianguls International Sdn. Bhd. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions of Use by updating this posting. By using this Website, you agree to be bounded by any such revisions and you agree to periodically visit this page to determine the then-current Terms and Conditions of Use
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Other than the Mianguls International Sdn. Bhd. websites we do not endorse other third parties’ website(s). We are not responsible for any third parties’ website(s) link nor have any affiliation with them.
- You are prohibited from creating link to this website from another website or without prior written consent Mianguls International Sdn. Bhd.
- Copying of any materials or information of this website is illegal and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Copyright and Trademark notice
All copyrights in this website not limited to (including text, graphics, logos, icons and sound recordings) is solely-owned or licensed to Mianguls International Sdn. Bhd. and shall be protected under the Malaysian Copyright Act 1987.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our written permission, adapt, reproduce, distribute create derivative works from any part of this website or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. We could not endorse or hold any responsibility of such actions. If found such actions has taken place, you will be subjected to be taken actions against in accordance to the law of Malaysia.